Thursday, October 9, 2008

What Happened to the paperless Future?


Ten years ago when the computer was really getting into the vast amount of homes, it was said that we would have a paperless future. What a crock that was! It seems it produces more stuff than before. Things may have changed but not the paper. I'm a Virgo so I'm usually organized but I've been searching through my files (paper) and can't find my health file where I keep track of when I get my mammogram. So goody-goody I'll have to get one next week.
I've saved e-mails that are meaningful on the computer but I rarely go back to look at them so why do I save them? I guess we are all like that.
This Painting is a commission I did for Cigar King (an internet supplier) I also have it on my website at www.Landisart.com. I painted all the cigar rings that are his brands.

No comments: